Keep an eye our for TPSTC Member emails and check back frequently for updates.
Our goal is to offer an assortment of fun events, clinics, and programs for adults and juniors of all levels. Tennis is a wonderful lifetime sport that teaches many life skills and helps children to develop motor and social skills. Our programs are energetic, productive, challenging, and fun. Whether you are an experienced player or first time picking up a racquet, there will be a program for you. Our pro staff is experienced and will offer many different opportunities to play, learn, compete, and develop your game.
***To create your Court Reserve Account click on the link below. Please also download the CourtReserve app to manage your account. All payments and class reservations will go through the CourtReserve app/website.***
Tracy Glassmeyer – Director of Tennis
Welcome Tracy Glassmeyer, our new Director of Tennis!
- Mariemont Junior High Tennis Coach & Director of Mariemont Junior Tennis
- Former University of Wisconsin stand-out and Big Ten Champion
- Over Ten years experience directing youth programming throughout area
- Widely credited with increasing youth participation and competitiveness of Mariemont program
2023 Season Goals
- Expand and improve juniors program
- Enhance league play
- Increase tennis social