About The Terrace Park Swim & Tennis Club
The Terrace Park Swim and Tennis Club is the place to be during the hot months of the summer. From the first whistle blow on the Friday before Memorial Day, the sound of laughter, splashing, and music can be heard in the distance every day and night of summer. You will find yourself spending countless hours at the club swimming, playing tennis, diving, exercising, reading, or simply relaxing by our three beautiful pools. Membership is open to all.
Situated on several acres in beautiful Terrace Park, Ohio, the club facilities include:
- Twenty-five (25) meter heated recreation pool with adjoining 12-foot-deep dive tank with board.
- Twenty-five (25) meter heated competition lap pool.
- Baby pool with fountain located adjacent to recreation pool.
- Full service concession stand and several outdoor grills for member usage.
- Six tennis courts, open for play from April until November each year.
- Curved Bolletieri backboard.
- Full-sized basketball court.
Our club is a member and participates in the Seven Hills Swim League. We have a full-time swim coach as well as two assistants. We also employ a diving coach.
Our swim staff offers group as well as private swim lessons for both adults and children.
Our active tennis programs are under the supervision of a full-time tennis professional who offers group as well as individual lessons for both adults and children. We also field men and women’s tennis teams that participate in league competition.
We can’t wait to see you at the pool!